Protecting your data and assets is fundamental to your organisation, Any breach affecting records of its data which could involve client details, financial and special category data is typically very serious. The cost of a breach or hack is high in not only monetary terms but operationally and in addition, reputational damage is at stake. Employees working from home considerably adds to this risk and relevant assessments should be carried out to ensure protection of organisational assets.
Speak with us to discuss the choices to help your organisation prevent breaches, mitigate cyber attacks and demonstrate compliance.
1. Digital Cyber Audit – Uses your organisations domain and email address to report on data breaches, stolen credentials, shared servers, missing security certificates
2. Cyber Insurance provided and underwritten by AXA XL, a division of AXA Insurance PLC (FCA Authorisation Number 202312). Insurance issued as part of the Cyber Essentials certification through IASME. Cyber insurance is not provided by ClearComm and provision of any policy is at the sole discretion of AXA XL, to which applicants are referred by ClearComm for consideration. ClearComm is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and this service is provided under general exemptions in the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities Order) 2001. Qualifying applicants will be UK companies with a turnover of less than £20m with a valid Cyber Essentials certification. Cyber Essentials certification is delivered via CS Risk Management Limited, a Moore Kingston Smith company
3. External vulnerability Scan twice a year – To review up to four internet facing IP addresses
4. Allows for up to 20 Licences / Employees, additional licence cost: £4.00 per employee
5. Onsite visit to review current policy framework. Benchmark report on your organisation against current GDPR legislation, complete with RAG rating.
6. Appointed DPA service includes up to three hours on-site, or via virtual conference per month, corporate governance, policy review and update, data protection impact assessment and staff training.
All prices exclude VAT and Travel (if applicable) is charged at cost
Our terms and conditions apply at all times, available on request
CYBER AND DATA PROTECTION CHOICES OVERVIEW
This is a UK Government scheme designed to protect organisations against 80% of the most common cyber attacks which can impact businesses of all sizes, industries, and sectors.
The five controls within the Cyber Essentials scheme are designed to protect your organisation against these types of cyber attacks and guard your internet connection, devices, data and services.
Digtal Cyber Risk Audit
Attackers use increasingly sophisticated methods to target and exploit organisations, so evaluating your level of digital risk has never been more important.
It is vital to understand your organisation’s exposure to digital risks and the probability of a successful hack. Using Darkstream technology we scan your web domain and email affress to produce a digital cyber risk report that gives a hacker’s eye view of your organisation. We can identify the vulnerabilities that could be exploited by attackers. This report will uncover data breaches, stolen credentials, shared servers, missing security certificates and more.
When a UK-domiciled organisation with a turnover of under £20m achieves Cyber Essentials, they are entitled to Cyber Liability Insurance.
The insurance includes a 24 hour helpline to report a cyber incident, which will provide crisis management and incident response to the total liability limit of £25,000.
Liability: claims made against you arising out of media activities and privacy and security wrongful acts.
Event Management Costs, including emergency costs, following a data breach and including the costs of notifying data subjects.
Extortion Demands: ransoms and other cyber extortion. Regulatory Investigations: defence costs and regulatory fines (where insurable by law).
Business Interruption: loss of profit and / or operational expenses caused by a network compromise.
Loss of Electronic Data: costs of remedying the issue that allowed the loss or damage to your data and costs to replace, restore or update your data.
Our external penetration testing services can help you avoid costly security breaches that put your organisation’s reputation at stake and harms customers’ loyalty by finding security vulnerabilities before an attacker does.
This service covers an external vulnerability scan twice a year with up to four internet-facing IP addresses.
Work at Home Assessment
With more employees working from home, it is important to assess their working environments against health and safety at work policies. In conjuction with this assessment, we cover cyber security and IT set-up to help mitigate potential data breaches or cyber attacks on your employee while working from home.
Our Work at Home Assessment is delivered via an online questionnaire which can be tracked and certified as completed by each employee.
GDPR Compliance Audit
Compliance in line with Data Protection laws is having serious implications for any organisation that does not follow the rules when processing any personal data.
An appointed Data Protection Advisor will visit your site and carry out a GDPR Compliance Audit which includes policy and procedure, current training and data protection impact assessments reviews. We will produce a report on your organisation’s current position benchmarked against the Data Protection law, enabling your organisation to work towards continual compliance.
Dedictated Data Protection Advisor (DPA)
Our service includes an independent outsourced certified Data Protection Advisor (DPA) working within your organisation.
They will proactively advise on data compliance while advising your organisation and employees on current Data Protection law along with liaising with relevant Supervisory Authorities.
The services also includes advice on subject access
requests, creating and reviewing DPIA’s, help with any breach issues and carrying out regular staff training with continual up-to-date advice on Data Protection laws.